- Apply or learn about SONOMA COUNTY BUSINESS STABILIZATION GRANTS
- Affected by Wildfires? See the California Wildfires Disaster Declaration
FIND Up-to-Date CORONAVIRUS REOPENING INFORMATION:
- Updated reopening guidelines for Napa County and Sonoma County businesses
- NEW for Sonoma County: Code enforcement ordinance with fines for noncompliance as of 8/6 - Read More
- Financial support for businesses financially impacted by Covid-19 - View Economic Assistance Options
- NEW PPP forgiveness rules as of 7/23/20 - PPP Forgiveness Guidelines
- Free online training to learn the latest and get your questions answered - View Online Webinars
Questions? Contact us at (707) 595-0060 in Santa Rosa or (707) 256-7250 in Napa
Since the shelter-in-place order in March, the Napa-Sonoma SBDC has transitioned into working remotely until further notice. Meanwhile, do continue to call or click on the Apply Now button at the top of the page to request services. Thank you.
For information on CARES Act loan options, small business grants, and other concerns you have about your business — SIGN UP for our services today!