Need help with your existing business?
Now available in Napa County and funded by the Workforce Alliance of the North Bay, the Rx for Business program is an excellent way for small businesses to improve their bottom-line through an intensive analysis of their business operations.
The Rx for Business is designed as a check-up for businesses in Napa County.To qualify for this FREE program, there are four requirements. A business must:
- Be located in Napa County,
- Be at least one year old,
- Have recent financial statements available, and
- Have employees.
Under the Rx program, a highly experienced Business Advisor from the Small Business Development Center will conduct intensive business review focused on the following areas:
- Existing Business Plan
- Financial & Operational Statement
- Cost of Goods & Gross Margin
- Administrative & Organizational Structure
- On-Site Interviews with Key Personnel
- Operations Including Work Scheduling, Inventory & Quality Control
Upon completion of the review, the business receives a comprehensive report outlining the Advisor's findings and recommendations.
Free one-on-one advising is then available to help the business develop a plan to implement the recommendations.
Contact us at (707) 256-7250 to schedule your Rx for Small Business!