Serving Napa and Sonoma Small Businesses
The Napa-Sonoma Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is a nonprofit organization that provides expert no-cost advising and low cost workshops in English and Spanish to guide small businesses to success and accomplishment.
As part of the Northern California SBDC network, the Napa-Sonoma SBDC serves all of Napa and Sonoma counties and is hosted by Napa Valley College. We work hands-on with entrepreneurs and business owners to address challenges, seize opportunities and grow our client’s bottom line.
We long-term, in-depth, no cost advising for existing businesses and certain start-ups in Napa and Sonoma Counties. Our professional services include:
- Loan Application Coaching
- Raising Capital
- Strategic Planning
- NxLeveL™ Entrepreneur Training
- Rx Analysis of your Business Operations
- Financial Projections & Budgeting
- Marketing and Sales
- Technology Integration
- Human Resource Management
- Start-up Classes in Spanish
The Napa-Sonoma County SBDC strives to improve the economic livelihood of our community. Our impact is measured through a variety of economic standards, including:
- Increased Revenue and Profits
- Business Loans Received
- Equity Investment or Capital Raised
- New Job Creation
- Employee Retention
- Developing New Small Businesses
Through the SBDC's free one-on-one business counseling our clients can expect significant economic development. Apply below!