Improve, Expand or Jumpstart Your Business with NxLevel!
What is NxLevel and What Can you Learn?
NxLeveL™ is the nation's largest and most effective entrepreneurial training network, with more than 300,000 graduates and more than 7,500 certified instructors.
In Napa and Sonoma Counties, over 700 business owners have participated in NxLeveL™ since 1998; classes are held three times per year. Planning is the corner stone for business success.
The 11-week NxLeveL™ program covers all phases of business planning through lectures, presentations, one-on-one mentoring and networking. It includes defining, improving, and expanding or launching a business. Classes cover marketing, social media, business negotiations, an understanding of financial statements, and efficient management.
Each week, attendees have guest speakers (lawyers, bankers, CPAs, and successful entrepreneurs) who bring their expertise in special areas of business operations. Attendees will research and write a comprehensive business plan and hone their business savvy. Participants also learn new critical thinking skills, which lead to key strategies for their business.
UPCOMING CLASSES: FALL 2019
NAPA: Tuesdays, September 24 to December 10 (no class Thanksgiving week)
- Location: Workfforce Alliance of the North Bay 1546 1st Street, Napa
- Time: 6:15pm-9:15pm weekly
- SIGN UP FOR A FREE ORIENTATION: Tues Sept 10, 6-8 pm or Tues Sept 17, 6-8pm (note that location may be different than the class itself!)
SANTA ROSA: Wednesdays, September 25 to December 11 (no class Thanksgiving week)
- Location: Sonoma County EDB, 141 Stony Circle Ste 110, Santa Rosa
- Time: 6:00pm -9:00pm weekly
- SIGN UP FOR A FREE ORIENTATION: Thur Sept 12, 6-8 pm or Wed Sept 18, 6-8pm or Mon Sept 23, 6-8pm
NxLevel PROGRAM COSTS
$375 per person - includes:
- 11 weekly training sessions, covering business planning and analysis to strategize and refocus your existing business (or a business you are about to start).
- Special expert guest speakers on a wide range of topics
- One-on-one advising throughout the program, support to help you move forward
- Book and materials
This is a special price, with sponsorship to bring it down to $375. IN ADDITION, you can also sign up a partner or spouse for only $150 (including book, or share a book and it's only $50).
Spaces are limited and this program is offered only three times per year.
Call (707) 256-7250 for more information or to register for the upcoming NxLeveL course in Napa or Santa Rosa.
"It's like a college course in entrepreneurship for those of us who are already an entrepreneur!"
Want to Learn More? Read more about the NxLevel program in the Napa Valley Register.