NxLevel Entrepreneur Training
Help your business survive and thrive with NxLevel!
NxLevel is a program that is designed to help existing entrepreneurs reach their next level of success, help start-up entrepreneurs get started on the right foot, and develop a comprehensive business plan to change to current market conditions and guide future growth.
With the pandemic, it’s a great opportunity for businesses to plan how they are operating and reconsider their future path, or helping ready-to-launch entrepreneurs get started.
Ver a continuación para NxLevel for Micro-Entrepreneurs en español!
NxLevel™ is the nation’s largest and most effective entrepreneurial training network, with more than 300,000 graduates and more than 7,500 certified instructors. In Napa and Sonoma Counties, over 700 business owners have participated in NxLevel since 1998; and classes are held twice a year. What can you expect? “It’s like a college course in entrepreneurship for those of us who are already an entrepreneur!”
- Classes are all online at this time.
- Taking an orientation is required to sign up for the class.
Fall 2021 Classes
This Fall we will be offering two concurrent sessions of our NxLevel Program for established businesses and early stage start-ups. One series will run on consecutive Tuesdays and a second series will run consecutive Thursdays. Each class is 11 weeks, including 11 regular weekly sessions plus 2 Saturday workshops.
Choose the weekday that is most convenient for your schedule:
- TUESDAYS: every Tuesday, September 14 to November 30, 6:15 – 9:15pm
- THURSDAYS: every Thursday, September 16 to December 2, 6:15 – 9:15pm
- No classes held during Thanksgiving week
- Both classes include 2 online ‘guided’ bonus workshops:
- Market Research – Help with researching your business as part of your marketing plan: Saturday October 2, 6, 9am – 1pm
- Creating your Financial Statements – Help with building your financial projections: Saturday, October 23, 9am-1pm
- Both classes are taught in English
- To register you MUST attend a free Orientation: Choose from Thursday Aug 26, Tuesday Aug 31, or Tuesday Sept 7. All are 6pm – 8pm – View Calendar
- COST: Thanks to program sponsorship, the cost of the regular NxLevel program is only $275 per person plus $100 for the required book and workbook ($375 total).
- INCLUDED is no-charge one-on-one advising throughout the program. This personal support will help you move forward throughout the program
What is NxLevel and What Can you Learn?
The NxLevel program covers all phases of business planning through lectures, presentations, one-on-one mentoring and networking. It includes defining, improving, and expanding or launching a business. Classes cover marketing, social media, business negotiations, an understanding of financial statements, and efficient management.
Each week, attendees learn from guest speakers (lawyers, bankers, CPAs, and successful entrepreneurs) who bring their expertise in special areas of business operations. Attendees will research and write a comprehensive business plan and hone their business savvy. Participants also learn new critical thinking skills, which lead to key strategies for their business. Watch this video to learn more from our NxLevel graduates:
Spaces are limited and this program is offered only twice a year, in the Spring and the Fall.
Want to Learn More? Read more about the NxLevel program in the Napa Valley Register.
There are three orientation sessions where you will meet the instructor who will explain the program and answer any questions you have.
NEW for 2021!
NxLevel for Micro-Entrepreneurs en Español!
- MIERCOLES, 9/22 a 11/17
- Para registrarte debes asistir a una orientacion gratuita: Por favor escoge una fecha.
- Miercoles 9/8 o Miercoles 9/15, ambas son de 6pm-8pm-
- Ver Calendario
Que es NxLevel y que aprenderas?
El Programa NxLevel cubre todas las fases de la planeación de un negocio, desde la teoria, presentaciones, asesoria individual y conexiones. Abarca desde la definición, mejoramiento y expansion o lanzamiento de un negocio. Las clases incuyen publicidad, redes sociales, negociones, ademas de entender reports financieros y un manejo eficiente de tu negocio.
Cada semana, la clase contará con diferentes diferentes invitados como abogados, banqueros, contadores y dueños de negocios exitosos quienes expondrán trayendo su experiencia en diferentes areas de un negocio. Los participantes investigarán y redactaran un plan de negocios integral y perfeccionarán su conocimiento empresarial. Los asistentes también aprenderán nuevas habilidades de pensaiento critic, que los conducirán a estrategias clave para su negocio.
Los espacios son limitados y este programa se ofrece solamente dos veces por año, en la primavera y otoño.
Hay dos sesiones de orientación donde conocerás al instructor que te explicará el programa y responderá cualquier duda que tengas.
Haga clic para registrarse: Miércoles 8 de Septiembre
Many thanks to our generous sponsors of the NxLevel Program:
Sasha Fox and Jeff Sacher
2020 NxLevel Graduates: