Did you know that the SBA offers Disaster Assistance? The SBA offers low-interest disaster loans to non-farm businesses of all sizes, private nonprofits, homeowners and renters who suffered losses:
- SBA disaster loans are the primary source of money to pay for repair or replacement costs not fully covered by insurance or other compensation.
- SBA offers low-interest disaster loans to individuals and families:
- Homeowners: up to $200,000 to repair or replace real estate damage and up to $40,000 to replace personal property.
- Renters: up to $40,000 to repair or replace personal property.
- SBA offers low-interest disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, including most private nonprofit organizations. Businesses may borrow up to $2 million for any combination of property damage or economic injury:
- Property Damage: Loans to repair or replace real estate, machinery and equipment, inventory and other assets that were damaged or destroyed (available to businesses of any size and private, non-profit organizations).
- Economic Injury: Loans for small businesses and most private non-profit organizations suffering adverse financial impacts of the disaster (with or without property loss), loans for working capital (called Economic Injury Disaster Loans) to help pay obligations until normal operations resume.
FLOODING Disaster Assistance for Individuals and Businesses
If you've been impacted by flooding caused by the winter storms and flooding that began February 25, 2019, you are eligible!
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR THESE LOANS IS MAY 20, 2019
For more information and to apply for Flooding Disaster Assistance:
- Visit the SBA Disaster Loan Outreach Center (DLOC) in the Former Bank of America Building, 16390 Main Street, Guerneville, CA 95446
- Mondays, Tuesday, Thursdays, Fridays - 9 am to 6 pm
- Wednesdays - 1 pm to 7 pm
- Call SBA’s Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information about Disaster Assistance from the SBA
THREE WAYS TO APPLY TO SBA for Disaster Assistance:
- Apply online using SBA’s secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
- Apply in person at any Disaster Loan Outreach Center and receive personal, one-on-one help from an SBA representative. For additional information or to find a location near you visit our website at https://www.sba.gov or call SBA at (800) 659-2955. Individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing may call (800) 877-8339.
- Apply by mail: Send completed paper application to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
For more Information Download the U.S. SBA Fact Sheet on Disaster Loans