CREATE A GROWTH STRATEGY
- NxLeveL™ Entrepreneur Training is designed especially for existing businesses who need to analyze, plan, and pursue growth potential. The program runs fall and spring, both in Napa and Sonoma. View our calendar for upcoming dates or call us at 707-256-7253 for further information.
- SBDC Certified Business Advisors assist small business owners and managers with in-depth confidential and no-cost one-on-one business advising designed to address every aspect of your business management and operation. We can review your business plan, analyze your financial statements, suggest cost-cutting strategies, explore new markets, explore pricing strategy, and more. Request business advising.
- Need a review of your business? Rx for Business provides a comprehensive review with a full report about your business. Available in Napa County only, learn more.
- Article: 10 Ways to Grow Your Business - www.entrepreneur.com/slideshow/299772
- Merge and acquire businesses - www.sba.gov/business-guide/grow-your-business/merge-acquire-businesses
MANAGE YOUR FINANCES
- SBA’s financial management resources - www.sba.gov/business-guide/manage-your-business/manage-your-finances
- Get more funding - www.sba.gov/business-guide/grow-your-business/get-more-funding
DEAL WITH EMPLOYEE/HR ISSUES
- Hire your first employee - what do you need to do once you're ready to hire employees? Read www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/hiring-first-employee-13-things-29463.html
USE TECHNOLOGY WISELY
Improve your website
- Explore Hosting Options
- Design an Effective Site
- Professional Design - Professional Design Guide for Websites
- Summary of Website Building Options - www.thesitewizard.com/gettingstarted/difference-cms-site-builder.shtml
- Explore Website Templates - Website Templates
- Improve your rankings (visibility) on search engines (Google, etc.)
Market your Business Online
Using Cloud-Based Tools to Save Your Home Business Time and Money - www.thebalancesmb.com/time-and-money-cloud-tools-4126854