Rx Business tune-up
Business Rx is an in-depth business review to assess your existing business and provide actionable insights to grow and improve.
Need help with your existing business?
The SBDC’s Business Rx is a business review to assess your existing business. Regularly $500, these are currently FREE for small businesses in Sonoma County who are disaster-impacted and meet the 5 criteria, below.
WHAT IS A BUSINESS Rx?
The Rx for Business is designed as a check-up for businesses in Sonoma and Napa Counties. It is an intensive analysis of business operations to evaluates how your business is doing, including:
- Online operations assessment, including your website, social media, online visibility, etc.,
- Financial assessment, and
- Strategic planning support to help you determine opportunities (to pivot your business model, additional sales avenues, etc.)
DOES YOUR BUSINESS QUALIFY?
To qualify for this FREE program, there are 5 requirements. A business must fulfill all of the following:
- Currently be in business at least one year,
- Be located in Sonoma County,
- Have recent financial statements available,
- Must have employees, and
- Has been impacted by Covid-19 or other circumstances.
WHAT DOES THE BUSINESS Rx INCLUDE?
Under the Rx program, highly experienced Business Advisors from the Small Business Development Center will conduct an intensive business review focused on the following areas:
- Existing Business Plan
- Financial & Operational Statement
- Online Marketing Communications
- Administrative & Organizational Structure
- Other Operational Concerns
Upon completion of the review, the business receives a comprehensive report outlining the Advisor’s findings and recommendations.
Free one-on-one advising is then available to help the business develop a plan to implement the recommendations.
Contact us at (707) 595-0060 for questions or to request your Business Rx!