Get Help to Apply for a Business Loan
Getting a small-business loan isn’t as simple as going to your local bank anymore. With the rise of online lenders, a slew of new loan options is available. But not every small-business loan is right for every business owner. Not every business loan is even available to every business owner (case in point: small business loans for veterans).
Napa-Sonoma SBDC provides business advising geared to help those in Napa or Sonoma Counties who are seeking a business loan. Our advisors act as your 'coach' to help you get the business loan you need -- without any cost to you. We have advisors who have worked for decades for banks, and they know exactly what is required to make a successful request; our services include:
- Navigating the loan process
- Comparing your business loan options
- Reviewing your loan application package prior to submission to make sure you are putting your best foot forward; and even...
- Going to the bank with you (if it is local)!
Get Help to Access Start-Up and Growth Capital
Looking for other financing besides loans? Considering crowd funding, business investment partners, raising venture capital -- or other financial options?
The Napa-Sonoma SBDC provides you with advising, practical tools, and access to sources of capital to foster your business growth and success. If you are a small business owner we can help you prepare, review, and present required documents so that you can become “bankable” and “lendable.” When you are ready, we can introduce you to a wide array of financial resources and services.
- See: Your First Steps Toward Financing
- View our Event Calendar (look for financial and capital investment classes)
- Sign up for one-on-one advising
- Call (707) 256-7250 for more information
Note that the SBDC does not take referral fees or commissions for our referrals to lenders! We are here to help you.