Help your business survive and thrive with NxLevel!
NxLevel is an 11-week program that is designed to help existing entrepreneurs reach their next level of success, help start-up entrepreneurs get started on the right foot, and develop a comprehensive business plan to change to current market conditions and guide future growth. With the pandemic, it's a great opportunity for businesses to plan how they are operating and reconsider their future path, or helping ready-to-launch entrepreneurs get started.
NxLevel™ is the nation's largest and most effective entrepreneurial training network, with more than 300,000 graduates and more than 7,500 certified instructors. In Napa and Sonoma Counties, over 700 business owners have participated in NxLevel since 1998; and classes are held twice a year. What can you expect? "It's like a college course in entrepreneurship for those of us who are already an entrepreneur!"
Next Class is Spring 2021 - Online
What is NxLevel and What Can you Learn?
The 11-week NxLevel program covers all phases of business planning through lectures, presentations, one-on-one mentoring and networking. It includes defining, improving, and expanding or launching a business. Classes cover marketing, social media, business negotiations, an understanding of financial statements, and efficient management.
Each week, attendees learn from guest speakers (lawyers, bankers, CPAs, and successful entrepreneurs) who bring their expertise in special areas of business operations. Attendees will research and write a comprehensive business plan and hone their business savvy. Participants also learn new critical thinking skills, which lead to key strategies for their business. Watch this video to learn more from our NxLevel graduates:
NxLevel PROGRAM COSTS
Thanks to program sponsorship, our program is only $275 per person plus $100 for the required book and workbook ($375 total). This includes:
- 11 weekly training sessions, covering business planning and analysis to strategize and refocus your existing business (or a business you are about to start)
- PLUS two hands-on workshops to help you with your marketing research and financial statements.
- Special expert guest speakers on a wide range of topics
- One-on-one advising throughout the program, support to help you move forward
- Book and materials
- NEW! For businesses/owners that are financially challenged or are negatively impacted by COVID-19, thanks to a community grant by US Bank, we are offering scholarships to cover the cost of the class (you pay only $100 for the book and workbook). CLICK HERE to download and complete the Scholarship Request.
IN ADDITION, you can also sign up a partner or spouse for only $50 (an extra $100 if another set of books are needed).
Spaces are limited and this program is offered only twice a year, in the Spring and the Fall.
Want to Learn More? Read more about the NxLevel program in the Napa Valley Register.