Help your business survive and thrive with NxLevel!
NxLevel is a program that is designed to help existing entrepreneurs reach their next level of success, help start-up entrepreneurs get started on the right foot, and develop a comprehensive business plan to change to current market conditions and guide future growth. With the pandemic, it's a great opportunity for businesses to plan how they are operating and reconsider their future path, or helping ready-to-launch entrepreneurs get started.
NxLevel™ is the nation's largest and most effective entrepreneurial training network, with more than 300,000 graduates and more than 7,500 certified instructors. In Napa and Sonoma Counties, over 700 business owners have participated in NxLevel since 1998; and classes are held twice a year. What can you expect? "It's like a college course in entrepreneurship for those of us who are already an entrepreneur!"
- Classes are all online at this time.
- Taking an orientation is required to sign up for the class.
Spring 2021 Classes
Two classes available for existing businesses and start-ups ready to go. Each class is 11 weeks, including 11 regular weekly sessions plus 2 Saturday workshops.
- TUESDAYS: every Tuesday, 2/16 to 4/27, 6:15-9:15
- THURSDAYS: every Thursday, 2/18 to 4/29, 6:00-9:00
- Both classes include 2 online 'guided' workshops:
- Market Research - Help with researching your business as part of your marketing plan: Saturday March 6, 9am-1pm
- Creating your Financial Statements - Help with building your financial projections: Saturday, March 27, 9am-1pm
- Both classes are taught in English
- To register you MUST attend a free Orientation: Choose from Thursday 1/28, Tuesday 2/2, Thursday 2/9 - all are 6pm-8pm - VIEW CALENDAR
- COST: Thanks to program sponsorship, the cost of the regular NxLevel program is only $275 per person plus $100 for the required book and workbook ($375 total).
- INCLUDED is no-charge one-on-one advising throughout the program, support to help you move forward throughout the program
NEW for 2021! NxLevel for Micro-Entrepreneurs en español!
- WEDNESDAYS, 3/3 to 4/28 (9 weeks)
- To register you MUST attend a free Orientation: Choose from Wednesday 1/6, Wednesday 1/13, or Wednesday 1/20 - all are 6pm-8pm - VIEW CALENDAR
What is NxLevel and What Can you Learn?
The NxLevel program covers all phases of business planning through lectures, presentations, one-on-one mentoring and networking. It includes defining, improving, and expanding or launching a business. Classes cover marketing, social media, business negotiations, an understanding of financial statements, and efficient management.
Each week, attendees learn from guest speakers (lawyers, bankers, CPAs, and successful entrepreneurs) who bring their expertise in special areas of business operations. Attendees will research and write a comprehensive business plan and hone their business savvy. Participants also learn new critical thinking skills, which lead to key strategies for their business. Watch this video to learn more from our NxLevel graduates:
Spaces are limited and this program is offered only twice a year, in the Spring and the Fall.
Want to Learn More? Read more about the NxLevel program in the Napa Valley Register.