Classes & Workshops for Small Businesses
The Napa-Sonoma SBDC conducts a wide variety of business seminars across Napa and Sonoma Counties on subjects including accessing capital, business planning, e-commerce and web marketing, human resource management, expansion and growth capital, legal and business issues and a variety of best practice programs designed to help small businesses use the best techniques possible to increase sales and profits.
Seminars are led by experienced professionals who overview their topics, provide several real-world examples and answer questions from the audience. Most seminars finish with a panel of experts that provide additional insight, participate in a lively question-and-answer session and then stay to speak with attendees one-on-one after the seminar. Our seminars are great opportunities for our clients to obtain applicable, real-world information and helpful advice.
Classes & Workshops Library
Online classes recorded via zoom:
- How to Market and Sell Your Facebook Page Part 3: What is Facebook Live and why your business should start using it? - July 29, 2020
- How to Market and Sell Your Facebook Page Part 2: What types of content should you share? - July 22, 2020
- How to Market and Sell Your Facebook Page Part 1 - Why Facebook is still important for small businesses - July 15, 2020
- Creative Ways to fund your business in a Changing World - July 15, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATES: Loans, Resources, and accessing impact - July 8, 2020
- Business Steps in Crisis Planning - June 24, 2020